These crunchy and tasty Earl Grey infused cookies are ready to be served with your afternoon tea. Have a great tea time!
Ingredients for 12 cookies:
6 oz / 175 g plain flour
1,5 oz / 40 g icing sugar
2 tsp Earl Grey tea
3,5 oz / 100 g butter
1 M egg
1. Put tea in a plastic bag and roll it. Sift flour with icing sugar in a bowl. Add crushed tea in a bowl. Combine together dry ingredients.
2. Melt the butter and add it to the flour. Add egg yolk and form the dough. Shape it into disc, wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C.
4. Flour work surface, roll out the dough to about 5 mm thick round shapes.
5. Bake cookies 10 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.