If you like eggplant you should try this eggplant recipe – Stuffed Eggplant Boats. Really easy to make and is so delicious! Let’s start cooking! Video:
2 large eggplants
1 big onion
2 cloves garlic
6 cherry tomatoes
small bunch of parsley
1 cup breadcrumbs
4,5 oz/ 125 g feta cheese
1. Halve eggplants lengthwise. Spoon out the center of eggplants to make shells. Leave the shells and eggplant aside. You can drizzle it with lemon, so the will not brown.
2. Chop onion, garlic, parsley and eggplant flesh.
3. In a pan cook onions with garlic on a medium heat for 5 minutes, add chopped eggplant and cook 5 minutes more. Add salt and pepper. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Stir in parsley and chopped tomatoes. Slice some feta cheese and add it in a pan. Add breadcrumbs and mix everything.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 F/ 180 C. Place eggplant boats on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper and drizzled with olive oil. Stuff the shells with prepared vegetables and feta, distribute it evenly to all eggplant boats. Bake for about 40 minutes until eggplants are tender and brown.