In this video I’ll show you how to make carrot cake loaf. This flourless carrot loaf cake is delicious and moist. Easy to make. This moist carrot loaf cake will make your day!
25 oz / 700 g raw carrots
4,5 oz / 125 g semolina
1 tbsp sour cream
2 oz / 60 g sugar
0,35 oz / 10 g vanilla sugar
¼ tsp ginger powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
3 oz / 90 g white chocolate ganache
9 melissa leafs
1. Peel the carrots, finely chop them them in food processor.
2. Mix eggs with sugar for about 3-5 minutes until it doubled and pale. Gently fold in carrots to the egg mixture.
3. Combine semolina with ginger, cinnamon and baking powder. Add it to the carrot mix. Add sour cream and zest half of the lemon.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C. Prepare a cake loaf pan. Pour the dough in a baking pan and cook in the oven for 40 minutes. Then raise the heat to 390 F / 200 C and cook for 20 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. Let it cool.
5. Pour melted chocolate ganache on the cake. Sprinkle with almonds and lemon zest. Decorate with melissa.