This is my version of delicious baked rigatoni, that is perfect for dinner!
Rigatoni – 0,55 lb/ 0,25 kg
minced beef – 1 lb / 0,5 kg
spinach leaves – 2 handfuls
mozzarella – 1,5 cup
tomato puree – 1 jar (0,55 lb/ 0,25 kg)
hard cheese – 1/4 cup
salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
1. Cook rigatoni in boiled water with salt at minimum time – about 8 minutes. Drain and leave in the same pot for later.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan, put minced beef. Cook it, frequently stirring, separating the lumps. Season it with salt and pepper at the beginning of the cooking. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, don’t overcook it. Put Italian seasoning.
3. Gently combine cooked beef with rigatoni.
4. Add 1 jar of tomato puree and combine it with pasta and beef.
5.Then add freshly chopped spinach, combine again.
6. Add shredded mozzarella.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C. Place pasta in the baking dish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Now return the pasta from the oven, but don’t turn it off. Grate some cheese on top. Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese just melts.