Learn how to make Cauliflower Pizza Crust from scratch! Surprisingly easy yet so delicious recipe. Lets make Cauliflower Pizza Crust!
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 mozzarella ball, sliced
2 tbsp hard cheese + extra for grating
2 tbs Italian seasoning
2 tbsp flour
about 3,5 oz / 100 g mushrooms
1 sweet pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in your food processor and chop until they remind rice. You should end up with 2 – 3 cups of finely chopped cauliflower.
2.In boiling water, put your cauliflower rice, and let it simmer for about 4 minutes until it’s soft and tender, stirring.
3.Prepare a clean cheesecloth and a bowl. Place there all your cooked strained cauliflower and try to squeeze as much liquid as you can.
4. Add flour, Italian seasoning, 2 tbsp hard cheese and shredded mozzarella to dry cauliflower. Mix together until everything is combined and smooth. Add 2 eggs to the mixture and stir well again.
5. Prepare a baking tray lined with a parchment paper and put cauliflower crust mixture. Next, shape your cauliflower pizza base.
6. Make the topping for pizza. Cut mushrooms, slice sweet pepper.
7. Put your favorite tomato sauce on the pizza base. Then put mozzarella slices, mushrooms and sweet pepper. Put the arugula on top of the vegetables and grate some hard cheese.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes 425 F / 220 C and your delicious and healthy pizza is ready for serving!