I will show you how to make cauliflower curry. It is easy and so tasteful, combined with all the spices and sauce!
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp curry
1 tsp spicy paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ginger powder
7 oz/ 200 grams tomato paste
1 tsp grainy mustard
2 cups water
spinach leaves for decoration
1. Cut cauliflower in florets, chop onions and garlic.
2. On a dry pan toast cumin for 30 sec, leave aside.
3. Add olive oil in a pan. Simmer onion and garlic for 5 min.
4. Add all the spices in a pan and cook, stirring 1 min.
5. Add tomato paste and mustard. Pour the water in a pan. Put the cauliflower florets, cover with lid and cook 10 min until soft.
6. Serve, decorated with spinach or other greens.