Delicious creamy pasta bake with pumpkin, mushrooms and kale – perfect dinner.
10 oz/ 300 g penne
1 medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
7 oz mushrooms
3 cups of kale
14 oz/ 400 g baked pumpkin or pumpkin puree
1 large egg
1 cup tomato sauce
2 cups sour cream
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
100 g grated cheese
1. Chop all vegetables – onion, garlic and mushrooms
2. Boil water for pasta, cook until al dente, drain.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic, cook 2 minutes more. Add mushrooms, saute few minutes, add kale. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Blend together baked pumpkin, egg, tomato sauce, sour cream and chili flakes until combined.
5. Drizzle 10×7 inch (25 x 18 cm) baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray. 1st layer – penne 2nd layer kale and mushroom mixture, 3rd layer – pour pumpkin mixture on the top evenly.
6. Bake for 30 minuter in 350 F / 180 C hot oven. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes more until cheese melts. Serve hot with extra kale.