If you seek different flavor in pizza, this video is for you. Pumpkin, apple, ham with crunchy kale on top work really good together. This is easy recipe to surprise your guests. Try this delicious pizza recipe and leave a comment below.
Ingredients for your big pizza:
1 pack pizza crust mix + water and oil
5 tbsp sour cream
7 oz (200 grams) baked pumpkin
1 apple (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious)
5 tbsp (100 grams) ham
3 handfuls of kale
Cup of grated cheese
1. Place your pizza crust mix in a bowl, add water and olive oil according to package instructions. Mix well, knead pizza dough. Leave for 10 minutes.
2. Slice half onion, apple and ham. Make a puree from baked pumpkin with hand blender or use canned pumpkin puree.
3. Roll out your dough, place it on the baking tray lined with baking paper or silicone mat.
4. For first layer smear sour cream on the dough, then pumpkin puree. Add apple slices, then onion and ham. Season with pepper and salt. Sprinkle with grated cheese, add kale.
5. Bake in 200 °C \ 400 °F preheated oven for about 20 minutes until edges are golden. Serve hot or cold.